List of Koryo-saram
From Kazakhstan Encyclopedia
- Viktor Aleksandrovich Em, Professor, Doctor of Economy, Head of Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Melioration.
- German Kim, head of the Department of Korean Studies at Al-Farabi University, Kazakhstan, and a leading scholar in the history of Koryo saram.
- Boris Dmitrievich Pak, Professor, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Honored Scientific Worker of Russian Federation, academician of Russian Academy of Humanities, Main Research Scholar Institute of Oriental Studies Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Bella Borisovna Pak, the first Russian Korean woman - Doctor of Historical Sciences, Leading Research Scholar Institute of Oriental Studies Russian Academy of Sciences, the chief editor of the series "Russian Koreans.".
- Vladimir Kim, billionaire businessman from Kazakhstan.
- Svetlana Kim, American businesswoman of Koryo-saram origin.
- Pavel Tyo, millionaire, Russian businessman, co-founder of "Capital Group"
In cultural fields
- Alexander Kan, North Korea-born Russian-language fiction writer, born in Pyongyang, North Korea.
- Anatoly Andreevich Kim, Russian-language fiction writer .
- Gennady Kim, Uzbekistan-born Kazakhstan guitarist, composer.
- Gong Cha, Mun, Russian-born Kazakhstan singer.
- Katya Jones, Russian/British dancer, Koryo mother.
- Marina Kim, TV news anchor and journalist from Kyrgyzstan.
- Marina Kim, Russian journalist in London, originally from Kazakhstan. www.marinakim.co.uk
- Mikhail Pak, Russian novelist.
- Roman Kim, one of the top contestants on Kazakhstani entertainment programme SuperStar KZ.
- Yuliy Kim, singer, songwriter.
- Aleksandr Khvan, Russian film director and actor.
- Dragon Lee (Vyachaslev Yaksysnyi/Вячеслав Ясинский), actor and practitioner of Taekwondo and hapkido, born in North Korea.
- Lyudmila Nam, Kazakhstan-born Russian mezzo-soprano.
- Nikolai Shin, Uzbekistani painter.
- Lavrenti Son, Russian and Korean-language playwright.
- Anita Tsoy, popular singer-songwriter.
- Sergey Tsoy, Russian violinist.
- Viktor Tsoi, son of a Koryo-saram father and a Russian mother, lead singer of the Russian band Kino and a major figure in the development of the Soviet rock scene in the 1980s.
- Yury Pavlovich Em, Russian Major General, Hero of the Russian Federation (conferred May 6, 2000). His father, Dyun Wo Em, is a recipient of the Order of the Red Banner.
- Yevgeny Ivanovich Kim (February 27, 1932—November 1998), KGB colonel. Once Hero of the Soviet Union (conferred December 21, 1987; Ukaz № 11562).
- Vyacheslav Il'ich Kim, Russian Major General, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet.
- Aleksandr Pavlovich Min, Soviet military captain. Once Hero of the Soviet Union (conferred Mar 24, 1945) and Order of Lenin recipient.
- Oleg Grigoryevich Tsoy, Soviet Air Force officer and test pilot, Hero of the Russian Federation (conferred Apr 16, 1997; Ukaz № 358).
- Boris Aleksandrovich Yugay, Deputy Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan.
- Vitaly Fen, Uzbekistan's ambassador to South Korea since November 12, 1999.
- Valery Kan, the youngest person ever elected to the Ussuriysk Duma.
- Alexandra Kim, the first Korean communist.
- Kim Byeong Hwa (Ким Пен Хва /김병화), twice Hero of Socialist Labor and four times Order of Lenin recipient.
- Kim Jong-il, born Yuri Irsenovich Kim (Юрий Ирсенович Ким/김정일/金正日), supreme leader of North Korea (1994-2011)
- Georgy Vladimirovich Kim, former Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan (January 29, 2002Template:Spaced ndashFebruary 25, 2003). Now deputy Prosecutor General – Chairman of the Committee on Legal Statistics and Special Accounting of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Mikhail Kim, delegate to the 17th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union .
- Oleksandr Sin, Ukrainian politician who was Mayor of Zaporizhia from late 2010 till late 2015.
- Sergey Tsoy, Moscow Mayor press-secretary
- Ljubomir Tyan, State Duma member, agricultural businessman
- Alexei Kim, Chess grandmaster of Koryo-saram descendant.
- Mikhail An, Soviet international footballer.
- Nellie Kim, Olympic gold medal gymnast, born in Shurab, Tajikistan to a Korean father and Tatar mother.
- Eduard Son, Soviet footballer, Soviet Top League champion in 1988
- Kostya Tszyu, Australian boxer of Russian, Korean and Mongol descent, born in Serov, Russia.
- Sergey Tsoy, Uzbek Olympic swimmer. 
- Denis Ten, Kazakh Olympic figure skater.
- Gennady Golovkin, WBA and IBO Middleweight Champion, son of a Russian father and Korean mother
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found