From Kazakhstan Encyclopedia
Create the page "Flora of Qinghai" on this wiki! See also the search results found.
- | image_caption = Matured red and fleshy cones of ''E. monosperma'' ...'' or '''dan zi ma huang''' (in Chinese), is small [[shrub]] in the family of [[Ephedraceae]].7 KB (932 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...species in the genus ''[[Iris (plant)|Iris]]'', it is also in the subgenus of [[Iris subg. Limniris|Limniris]]. It is also in the ''Iris series Ensatae'' ...H. | last3=Malik | first4=G. H. | last4=Dar | title=A TAXONOMIC APPRAISAL OF GENUS IRIS L. (IRIDACEAE) IN KASHMIR HIMALAYA, INDIA | date=8 November 201219 KB (2,848 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...e area of Asia, including [[Afghanistan]], [[Iran]],(the mountainous parts of [[Pakistan]]), [[Kazakhstan]], [[Tajikistan]], [[Mongolia]], [[Tibet]] and It was once thought to be a form of ''[[Iris tenuifolia]]''.<ref name=cassidy/> Especially in China.<ref name=e17 KB (2,560 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...Limniris]]'' and in the ''[[Iris series Tenuifoliae|Tenuifoliae series]]'' of the species. It is a [[rhizomatous]] [[herbaceous plant|herbaceous]] [[pere ...an]]. It has long strap-like leaves, a long stem and 2-3 flowers in shades of violet, dark blue, to lavender blue.22 KB (3,249 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- |image caption = flower head of Iris tenuifolia in Kazakhstan. ...ding [[Afghanistan]], [[Pakistan]], (the former [[Soviet Union]] republics of); [[Kazakhstan]], [[Uzbekistan]] and [[Mongolia]] and in [[China]]. It has27 KB (3,873 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...species in the genus ''[[Iris (plant)|Iris]]'', it is also in the subgenus of [[Iris subg. Iris|Iris]] and in the ''Pseudoregelia section''. It is a [[ ...t=William |last=Dykes |authorlink=William Rickatson Dykes |title=Handbook of Garden Irises |year=2009 |url=http://www.beardlessiris.org/reviews/handbook26 KB (4,009 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017