From Kazakhstan Encyclopedia
Create the page "Flora of Liaoning" on this wiki! See also the search results found.
- ...ork|GRIN]] |work=Taxonomy for Plants |publisher=[[United States Department of Agriculture|USDA]], [[Agricultural Research Service|ARS]], National Genetic ...na]], including the provinces of [[Hebei]], [[Heilongjiang]], [[Jilin]], [[Liaoning]], [[Nei Monggol]], and northern [[Xinjiang]]).<ref name=grin/> Elsewhere i4 KB (570 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...ataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=242346020|title=Sagittaria natans in Flora of China @ efloras.org|website=www.efloras.org|access-date=2017-01-30}}</ref> [[Category:Flora of China]]3 KB (362 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...ia]].<ref>[http://bonap.net/MapGallery/County/Galium%20rubioides.png Biota of North America Program, ''Galium rubioides'' ]</ref> ...road leaves up to 20 cm long and 15 cm wide, generally in whorls of 4. Fruits and roots have a reddish tinge.<ref name="gabrielle"/>3 KB (411 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...species in the genus ''[[Iris (plant)|Iris]]'', it is also in the subgenus of [[Iris subg. Limniris|Limniris]]. It is also in the ''Iris series Ensatae'' ...H. | last3=Malik | first4=G. H. | last4=Dar | title=A TAXONOMIC APPRAISAL OF GENUS IRIS L. (IRIDACEAE) IN KASHMIR HIMALAYA, INDIA | date=8 November 201219 KB (2,848 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- |image caption = flower head of Iris tenuifolia in Kazakhstan. ...ding [[Afghanistan]], [[Pakistan]], (the former [[Soviet Union]] republics of); [[Kazakhstan]], [[Uzbekistan]] and [[Mongolia]] and in [[China]]. It has27 KB (3,873 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017
- ...species in the genus ''[[Iris (plant)|Iris]]'', it is also in the subgenus of [[Iris subg. Iris|Iris]] and in the ''Pseudoregelia section''. It is a [[ ...t=William |last=Dykes |authorlink=William Rickatson Dykes |title=Handbook of Garden Irises |year=2009 |url=http://www.beardlessiris.org/reviews/handbook26 KB (4,009 words) - 21:01, 27 April 2017